I make photo stories and stand–alone pictures for business, voluntary and editorial sectors. I try to deliver fact and form in the same frame – images which are honest, engaging and original.
These images are in turn used for raising awareness of forgotten or neglected stories, for fund–raising, marketing and PR.
No job too small – a quick head and shoulders of the CEO between meetings? Without getting under anyone's feet?
Please get in touch to discuss what your own requirements might be.
Currently based near St Andrews in Fife and can travel.
- Think Publishing
- Epilepsy Scotland
- Communities Scotland
- The Salvation Army
- Scotland on Sunday
- Winner, Dan Eldon Award (Commonwealth Press Union), 2004
- Shortlisted for David Hodge award
- Shortlisted for Ian Parry Award
My work has been exhibited in:
- Spitz Gallery, London
- Tom Blau Gallery, London
- Proud Gallery, London
- The Commonwealth Club, London
- National Museum of Scotland, Edinburgh
- Ran a documentary photography workshop at Pittenweem Arts Festival 2009